Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Halloumi Pesto

This is the first post of this blog that will contain all those recipes I otherwise would forget. In that sense it will be my memory, and since I only would like to remember the good stuff and the special recipes, I will only post the ones that are tasty and that fulfill the requirement of originality (at least to some extent). I hope you will enjoy the blog! 




Recipe:

Halloumi cheese
Basil
Sunflower seeds
Olive oil
Salt

Mix halloumi cheese and basil with a hand blender. Roast the sunflower seeds in a dry frying pan, no oil or butter needed. Use an old pan since this treatment is not very merciful to the pan. Add olive oil and sunflower seeds to the mix (do not use the hand blender). Add salt to taste. The halloumi cheese is pretty salty so just a pinch is enough.

Perfect to serve with a waffle!


No comments:

Post a Comment